Thursday, June 11, 2009

Type E

I'm a Type E. Reaching out to reawaken others' creative genius energizes me. I truly understand that you have a limitless potential that can only be reined in by the limits you place on yourself. I refuse to be beaten down or discouraged when I fail or when someone laughs at my dreams and aspirations. That helps me help you navigate through the stormy Cs (Change and Conflict).

I have a strong passion to help you succeed, a strong spiritual foundation, relational capacity, and strategic skill to build on. I want to help you clarify and achieve what you want to accomplish in life and work, live from the core of who you are, find your focus, brainstorm plans, and celebrate successes.

Lets explore the possibilities together. Give me a call at 928-225-8929 or email at stormyccc@gmail.com

No comments: