Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Connections that Count



Student comments on the recently completed course:

Connections that Count. Forming First-Rate Relationships
:

"Chuck thank you for the humility and transparency in your teaching. Secondly, I thoroughly enjoyed the reading materials that The Holy Spirit divinely wove into our current life and ministerial opportunities. K and M it was a pleasure meeting & conversing with the both of you. Thank you for your kind heartedness and patience all the way to the end."

"When I reflect back on the course content, the antagonist material is where I need to review and pray about the most, especially in working through the identification process & then prevention, as Haugk recommends. Thanks for the reference."

"The lingering question that keeps coming to mind, as I reflect on the topics and materials discussed in this course, is how important it is to realize the physiological, psychological, and spiritual damage that anger and mis-managed conflict can inflict on a person. Therefore, I will continue to refer back to the information share in this course as a starting point and guiding light to conflict resolution and anger management techniques."

"The final thoughts that come to my mind is that God is our provider, our all, however he expects us to do our part and trust in Him for the rest. Through communication, conflict resolution and peace making we can honor God in our life and the lives of others."

"I also, like ___ and ___, appreciate the resources provided to help us in our walk. And as with ___ I always like to hear about how God has worked in another's life (Chuck) as an example and encouragement to me."

"I am humbled and forever grateful to have participated in such a thoughtful, loving discussion with such a group as this. My initial objective of moving further down the path of doing intimate relationships better has certainly been achieved."

"___, I share the same level of appreciation and gratitude for this class and your willingness to share your thoughts and comments with the class. May God continue to keep and care for you and your family."

"I look forward to exploring this question in much greater detail in the final paper. It is my sincere hope that I am lucky enough to continue the discussion with each of you somehow. I certainly saw Jesus Christ reflected in each of you, and through you, I see Him more clearly. Thanks, and I wish each of you God's richest blessings."

"I am sad that by this class ending, I have yet another thing to grieve - but at least I'll know how... "

" Me too, ___. I'll miss meeting with all of you in these forums. I hope all of you will stay in touch."

No comments: